T-Mobile is one of the largest wireless providers in the United States. T-Mobile also offers its services in other countries. The company is best known for its wireless packages, rates, and services. Many customers are really happy with the T-Mobile brand. If you live in an area where T-Mobile offers its services, you really should check out their plans, because their internet speed can’t be beaten.
Benefits Of Being A T-Mobile Customer:
T-Mobile has transformative customer service and it’s because of its customers, the company has introduced some really good packages. Here are some benefits you are getting by being T-Mobile’s customer:
Switch2T-Mobile Account Portal:
T-Mobile provides you with an online account portal login, so you can take full advantage of the portal. If you are already using their network sign up for the portal now. It’s an easy signup process and you won’t be charged a dime for joining the portal. The benefits of the portal are:
- Unlimited text, calls, and data in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- Unlimited Netflix Streaming.
- In-Flight Wi-Fi and Data.
- Dedicated customer service to assist you 24/7.
- Low-cost international calling in more than 210 countries.
- Manage, View and Pay your bills and also keep a record of payslips.
There is more to the list of benefits. For more information about the switch2t-Mobile login account, click here.
T-Mobile has introduced very impressive Simple Global Worldwide Calling. With their Stateside International add-on, you can connect to your friends and family in just 15$, this package gives you unlimited calls and texts in more than 36 countries. If you are in Mexico, Canada or the United States, you don’t have to pay a penny for calling or texting.
The company has come up with the three superb magenta plans. The plans give you so many benefits, in fact, magenta is their best plan.
- Essential Plan: The 30$ per line, the basic magenta essential plan provides you with unlimited calls, texts, and data. Moreover, you get SD streaming, texting abroad, great customer service and free stuff every week. The plan gives you 3G data in US and 2G data in Mexico and Canada.
- Magenta: The 40$ per line, the magenta signature plan gives you unlimited calls, texts, and data, as well as, SD streaming, texting, and data abroad, free stuff every week, data and texting every week, dedicated customer service. With this plan, you will be getting 3GB of 4G LTE and 5GB of 4G data in Canada and Mexico. The more benefits of this plan include 1 hour free Wi-Fi on flights and unlimited Netflix streaming on basic one screen (SD).
- Magenta Plus: The premium unlimited 50$ per line package includes unlimited texting, calling and data, HD streaming, dedicated customer care team, 2X data speed and texting abroad, free stuff every week, 20 GB of 4G LTE mobile hotspot data and 5GB of 4G data in Mexico and Canada. The more benefits you will be provided with are unlimited Wi-Fi in flight, Standard Netflix streaming on 2 screens (HD), Voicemail to text, Name ID.
Keep Your Unused Data:
Watching your left data disappear from your phone when your package ends is very frustrating since your money will be wasted. With the Data Stash feature, T-Mobile will add your remaining data in your new package. Your data won’t go waste any more.
Now you can enjoy your car ride without worrying about your data. T-Mobile has introduced, Music Freedom feature, where you can listen to music online from selected partners without your data being counted. This feature has made T-Mobile customers very happy.s
To thank and appreciate their loyal customers, T-Mobile came up with T-Mobile Tuesdays where you can win exciting free giveaways, deals, and prizes without doing anything. This offer is eligible for T-Mobile’s every customer, whether the customer is prepaid or postpaid etc. To participate in this offer you have to be 18 years old. Download the IOS or Android T-Mobile app now to participate in the T-Mobile Tuesday Program.
There is more to the list of benefits of T-Mobile plans. To get all the updates, visit their official website. Or, if you are a T-Mobile customer, drop down a comment and tell us what you like most about the company.