1. Getting Right Development Tools and Environment:
First, you must get yourself covered with right development tools and focusing environment. You can boost your knowledge and code by using the Android app studio IDE or the Eclipse. Getting knowledge of source control tools and concepts is surplus. Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Gradle are recommended to learn because you will also get must required tools. Moreover, you can also learn the Git and create an account on GitHub to prepare a git-source repository.
2. Cognizance over Fragmentation, Android Application, Threads, Loaders and Tasks:
There are huge possibilities under Android platform because of huge number of device, good number of versions and great user-base around the world. Originallyus is one of the best company in android app development singapore. Thus, it will take more for testing purposes. Therefore, adequate layouts, fonts, assets are necessary for every screen dimensions. Don’t forget about the UI features and Android supported sensors.
It requires you to learn Java language concurrency facilities because enabling background tasks is not possible without it. The thread shouldn’t never block. Long operations including I/O, computations, network should all be run asynchronously in the background.
3. Java and XML Languages:
Android app development is basically based on two programming languages Java and XML. Proper knowledge of these two languages are must for building awesome app. 6 fundamentals of the Java programming language are:
– Objects & classes
– Inheritance & interface
– Strings & numbers, generics,
4. Learning Application Components:
The building blocks of Android app development are their application components. There are five different types of app components as following:
• Services: long-running operations are performed because of the service component which runs in the background.
• Broadcast Receivers: This component responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
• Activities: This component shows a single screen with UI.
• Content Providers: This component manages shared set of app data. Data stored by you either in file system, a SQLite database can be queried and modified as well.
• Activating components: Intent activates 3 of the 4 components (i.e. services, activities and broadcast receivers).
5. The Right Decision Making:
Windows PC or Mac, any Linux, and Eclipse, the ADT Plug in, and the Android software development kit are basic requirements for Android app development. There are some parameters that you should consider for Android app development:
Responsiveness: Respond to the user input within 5 seconds, otherwise the operating system will ANR you.
Resources Limitation: Wake-locks should be used sparingly.
Lags of more than 100ms: UI thread never be blocked. These lags can be noticed by the users.